- Qualify leads submitted by Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Approach the client with a consultative sales approach, and assist the client through the vendor selection process by providing insights of your product's competitive value delivery.
- Identify and build relationships with stakeholders and influencers at assigned accounts, be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets while following established pricing policies.
- Processes the sales paperwork preparation and negotiation.
- Coordinate the onboarding process for won client, ensure customer is satisfied during the initial stages of the product implementation.
- Complete hand off of the client to the CSM team.
- During the entire process the AE is held accountable for the contract value, win ratio, sales cycle, contract terms, and payment terms.
- Creates a top-50 target list for the region (goes to SDR).
- Good communication skills (especially active listening and speaking abilities).
- Ability to learn to use software quickly.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to the work and be attentive to details.
- Prior experience of working with corporate customers. Demonstrates the ability to engage and establish trust/credibility with key partners across all levels of the customer organization.
- High sense of responsibility, professionalism, agility, enthusiasm.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive base and incentive income based on performance with a clear sales target
- Official 5 working days per week with flexible time
- Fast-track career with annual Performance Reviews
- Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents
- Company outings and monthly team activities
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment, where you are trusted and empowered
- Working with a dynamic and talented team who have worked in global tech giants
Abivin builds an AI-powered Logistics Optimization platform to help customers like SaigonNewport, Habeco, Kospa Logistics, among other companies including Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 across ASEAN to save logistics cost, and enable full operational visibility.
Abivin is a serial winner of global awards including the Champion at Startup World Cup 2019 in Silicon Valley.