- Responsible for manage key accounts/accounts to maintain retention and increase revenue (Renewal, Expansion, Up-sell, Cross-sell)
- Build strong good relationships with customers and monitor their experience with product and service
- Make and execute customer success plan, make sure to help customer achieve desirable outcomes
- Respond promptly to customers’ inquiries and propose suitable solutions
- Keep track issues report for further investigation or proposed solutions to customer
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to improve system performance
- Other tasks assigned by Managers
- Good communication skills (especially active listening and speaking abilities).
- Ability to learn to use software quickly.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to the work and be attentive to details.
- Prior experience of working with corporate customers. Demonstrates the ability to engage and establish trust/credibility with key partners across all levels of the customer organization.
- High sense of responsibility, professionalism, agility, enthusiasm.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive base and incentive income based on performance with a clear revenue target
- Official 5 working days per week with flexible time
- Fast-track career with annual Performance Reviews
- Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents
- Company outings and monthly team activities
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment, where you are trusted and empowered
- Working with a dynamic and talented team who have worked in global tech giants
Abivin builds an AI-powered Logistics Optimization platform to help customers like SaigonNewport, Habeco, Kospa Logistics, among other companies including Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 across ASEAN to save logistics cost, and enable full operational visibility.
Abivin is a serial winner of global awards including the Champion at Startup World Cup 2019 in Silicon Valley.