- Generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) from inbound MQLs through websites, blog, workshops, webinars, etc.
- Generate outbound SQLs through email campaign outreach, networking events, distributing contents among groups and social media (E.g. Linkedin, Facebook)
- Develop SQLs from: A top 50 list from the Account Executives or from Management, Researches and identifies qualified targets.
- Engage in an insightful conversation through email, phone, chats, to understand the customer’s needs.
- Contact potential customers via email/phone to arrange meeting and coordinate with AEs.
- Prepare potential list of customers for each product model assigned, and understand product business models deeply to give customers a consultant.
- Conduct and analyze market and competitive research.
- Support Account Executives (AEs) through sales process, and other tasks by Managers.
- Be strongly motivated to hunt for Sales Qualified Leads
- Able to do telesales and outreach emails on a daily basis
- Have a good knowledge of various lead generation tools and channels
- Outgoing and love to communicate with people
- Good communication skills (especially active listening and speaking abilities)
- Able to manage and nurture a pipeline of prospects in CRM to convert into sales opportunities
- Ability to learn to use software quickly
- High sense of responsibility, professionalism, agility, enthusiasm.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive base and incentive income based on performance with a clear sales target.
- Official 5 working days per week with flexible time
- Fast-track career with annual Performance Reviews
- Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents
- Company outings and monthly team activities
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment, where you are trusted and empowered
- Working with a dynamic and talented team who have worked in global tech giants
Abivin builds an AI-powered Logistics Optimization platform to help customers like SaigonNewport, Habeco, Kospa Logistics, among other companies including Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 across ASEAN to save logistics cost, and enable full operational visibility.
Abivin is a serial winner of global awards including the Champion at Startup World Cup 2019 in Silicon Valley.